High Frequency Drive
Quantum Precision Group can supply high frequency drives (inverters, frequency converters) for high speed electric motors and direct motorized machine tool spindles. In addition to providing high frequency drives, Quantum can assist customers with repairs and retrofits of other manufacturer’s high frequency drives.
Variable Speed AC Motor Drives
Variable speed drives can be programmed to run a spindle motor at a certain speed, to stop at a precise position, or to apply a specific amount of torque. The modern AC variable speed drives can provide fast torque response and accurate speeds.
Engineered for a particular application and often utilize peripheral components.
Custom AC Drives
Designed and built according to customer’s specifications.
Below are the most common drive configurations provided by Quantum:
- Single drive in a protective enclosure
- Multiple drives in one enclosure
- Drives for multiple spindles operating one at a time
- Drives for multiple spindles that are operating simultaneously.
- Drives configured for testing a wide variety of motorized spindles.
Call Quantum Precision Group at 866-868-9574 or email us with any motor or spindle high frequency drives questions.
- Angular Contact Bearings
- Ceramics Bearings
- Roller Bearings
- Deep Groove Bearings
- Ball Screw Support / Thrust Bearings
- Mounted Bearings
- Miniature Bearings